- As low as $174/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2120 sq ft (197 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2120 square feet
Harbour Town Club Villas 1253
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
1253 Harbour Town Club is a highly desired, professionally decorated, multi-level townhome right in the heart of Harbour Town in Sea Pines Plantation. This pretty escape is ideal for all looking to real and discover including couples, families, sports enthusiasts, shoppers, adventurers, and readers. The Harbour Town Lighthouse is a leisurely walk away, offering striking sights and history. In the same area, you'll find boat and kayak units, sunset cruises, a playground, and eateries to savor. Closer to home, a striking outdoor swimming pool is ideal for a splash or two.
Harbour Town Club Villas are the ideal vacation spot for the whole family. These villas are located mere steps from everything Sea Pines has to offer: handsome beaches, horseback riding, a 600-acre forest preserve, two more championship golf courses, the amazing Sea Pines beach club, and bar, South Beach Marina water sports and stores. Rent a bicycle from one of the local rental stores if you're planning to stay awhile and discover throughout the day. If you'd prefer a ride to the beach, the cross-island trolley can take you between Harbour Town and the sandy shores (except for winter months). Walk or bicycle along the golf cart paths before or after hours. If you do so in the evening, behold the impressive sunset over the 18th hole and Calibogue Sound. And that is only Sea Pines! There is still all of the rest of Hilton Head (America’s favorite island per Condé Nast’s annual traveler's survey), and close by Bluffton, Daufuskie Island, and Savanah to discover.
Pull into your private, covered parking area and ascend a modest staircase to the main floor. Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors allow ample natural light into the interconnected and generously decorated living room, kitchen, and dining areas. The living room provides comfortable seating, complimentary WiFi, a TV, and a blue tooth enabled Bose speaker. Just off the living area are the dining room and kitchen. The completely-equipped kitchen is open to the dining area and features saturnia floor, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. A furnished balcony on this floor overlooks the pool terrace and features a gas grille, ideal for outdoor dining and calming! This floor also offers two bedrooms, and if you ascend the stairs to the second floor, you'll find two guest bedrooms with vistas of the swimming full. Each bedroom offers new beds, new wood floor, and features its own adjoining full bathrooms. The carpeting on the stairs and in the hall was replaced in early 2018, while additional upgrades include the new outside decks, the refrigerator, and a new bunk bed featured in one of the rooms.
Book now for a vacation you'll remember for the rest of your life!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26671
City/town permit number: 026671
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- To find the best value, shift your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick the right Hilton Head rental home:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Professionally decorated townhome with multiple balconies, pool, & washer/dryer has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.