- As low as $181/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2120 sq ft (197 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2120 square feet
Harbour Town Club Villas 1253
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
1253 Harbour Town Club is a highly desired, professionally decorated, multi-level townhome right in the heart of Harbour Town in Sea Pines Plantation. This alluring escape is ideal for all looking to real and discover including couples, families, sports enthusiasts, shoppers, adventurers, and readers. The Harbour Town Lighthouse is a leisurely walk away, offering striking sights and history. In the same area, you'll find boat and kayak units, sunset cruises, a playground, and eateries to savor. Closer to home, a handsome outdoor swimming pool is ideal for a splash or two.
Harbour Town Club Villas are the ideal vacation spot for the whole family. These villas are located mere steps from everything Sea Pines has to offer: elegant beaches, horseback riding, a 600-acre forest preserve, two more championship golf courses, the amazing Sea Pines beach club, and bar, South Beach Marina water sports and stores. Rent a bicycle from one of the local rental stores if you're planning to stay awhile and discover throughout the day. If you'd prefer a ride to the beach, the cross-island trolley can take you between Harbour Town and the sandy shores (except for winter months). Walk or bicycle along the golf cart paths before or after hours. If you do so in the evening, behold the striking sunset over the 18th hole and Calibogue Sound. And that is only Sea Pines! There is still all of the rest of Hilton Head (America’s favorite island per Condé Nast’s annual traveler's survey), and close by Bluffton, Daufuskie Island, and Savanah to discover.
Pull into your private, covered parking area and ascend a modest staircase to the main floor. Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors allow ample natural light into the interconnected and gorgeously decorated living room, kitchen, and dining areas. The living room provides comfortable seating, complimentary WiFi, a TV, and a blue tooth enabled Bose speaker. Just off the living area are the dining room and kitchen. The completely-equipped kitchen is open to the dining area and features saturnia floor, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. A furnished balcony on this floor overlooks the pool terrace and features a gas grille, ideal for outdoor dining and calming! This floor also offers two bedrooms, and if you ascend the stairs to the second floor, you'll find two guest bedrooms with vistas of the swimming full. Each bedroom offers new beds, new wood floor, and features its own adjoining full bathrooms. The carpeting on the stairs and in the hall was replaced in early 2018, while additional upgrades include the new outside decks, the refrigerator, and a new bunk bed featured in one of the rooms.
Book now for a vacation you'll remember for the rest of your life!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026671
City/town permit number: 26671
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- To get the largest rental within your budget, we suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Professionally decorated townhome with multiple balconies, pool, & washer/dryer has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the host before you reserve your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your family.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your life at home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.