About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1802 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Laughing Gull 4
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Get lost in heaven with a stay at this four-bedroom island hideaway just a short walk from the sand. The open floorplan will make entertaining a breeze and the screened-in porch is ideal for appreciating your favorite vacation meals. Time outside will be well-spent, as you can choose from the beach, golf, or tennis! No one will be bored while staying at this island getaway. When everybody is tuckered out and the nighttime is coming to a close, pop some popcorn and gather around the flatscreen TV for a movie nighttime!
What’s close by:
Perched inside of Sea Pines, this location is in the heart of what makes Hilton Head Island famed. Just a short drive away is Harbour Town where you can shop, dine, and check out the lighthouse! In the same area is Harbour Town Links, a pristine golf course that is known for hosting the RBC Heritage golf tournament. A little closer to your front door is Heron Point Golf Course and Sea Pines Beach Club where you can eat some fresh seafood or take a look inside the local surf shop.
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking in driveway only, no street or landscape parking.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best vacation property experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Reserve your rental in Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
Selecting and booking your prefect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Spacious Home - four rows from the ocean with private deck has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property management company before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.