- As low as $281/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1802 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1802 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Laughing Gull 4
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Get lost in heaven with a stay at this four-bedroom island hideaway just a short walk from the sand. The open floorplan will make entertaining a breeze and the screened-in porch is ideal for appreciating your favorite vacation meals. Time outside will be well-spent, as you can choose from the beach, golf, or tennis! No one will be bored while staying at this island getaway. When everybody is tuckered out and the nighttime is coming to a close, pop some popcorn and gather around the flatscreen TV for a movie nighttime!
What’s close by:
Perched inside of Sea Pines, this location is in the heart of what makes Hilton Head Island famed. Just a short drive away is Harbour Town where you can shop, dine, and check out the lighthouse! In the same area is Harbour Town Links, a pristine golf course that is known for hosting the RBC Heritage golf tournament. A little closer to your front door is Heron Point Golf Course and Sea Pines Beach Club where you can eat some fresh seafood or take a look inside the local surf shop.
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking in driveway only, no street or landscape parking. 4 Parking Passes are included in Arrival Packet.Thank you!
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Reserve your Hilton Head vacation home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Spacious Home - four rows from the ocean with private deck has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If not, contact the host before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 0.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 1.0 miles
- Harbour Town - 1.8 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.1 miles
Ready to book Spacious Home - four rows from the ocean with private deck?Book Online Get Information Call: