- As low as $198/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1802 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1802 square feet
Laughing Gull 4
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Get lost in heaven with a stay at this island hideaway just a short walk from the sand. The open floorplan will make entertaining a breeze and the screened-in porch is ideal for appreciating your favorite vacation meals. Time outside will be well-spent, as you can choose from the beach, golf, or tennis! No one will be bored while staying at this island getaway. When everybody is tuckered out and the nighttime is coming to a close, toss your clothes into the new washer and dryer, pop some popcorn, and gather around the TV for a movie nighttime. Afterward, retire for the evening to one of the bedrooms, all of which have had their beds replaced and upgraded for your comfort.
Perched inside of Sea Pines, this location is in the heart of what makes Hilton Head Island famed. Just a short drive away is Harbour Town where you can shop, dine, and check out the lighthouse! In the same area is Harbour Town Links, a pristine golf course that is known for hosting the RBC Heritage golf tournament. A little closer to your front door is Heron Point Golf Course and Sea Pines Beach Club where you can eat some fresh seafood or take a look inside the local surf shop.
THINGS TO KNOW
Snowbird-friendly. Contact Vacasa for details.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026824
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental home tips:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. To book the most suitable rental within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning and choosing a perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Spacious Home - four rows from the ocean with private deck has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you love, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.