- As low as $172/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2814 sq ft (261 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2814 square feet
Hammock Breeze 21
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Ideally located on the breathtaking north side of Hilton Head Island, this handsome home is the ideal choice for a golf-and-sea getaway. You'll be just an simple walk to Barker Field and its boardwalk that leads to peaceful, Fish Haul Beach Park - widely praised as the most striking beach on the island.
The bright, two-story interior showcases modern coastal style and updated fixtures. Upstairs and downstairs living areas are furnished with plush couches and wall-mounted intelligent TVs for comfortable group gathering and entertainment. A game table and selection of classic board games can also be found upstairs. The impressive island comes dressed in deep, ocean blues and features an array of stainless steel appliances including a double-oven, gas range, and dishwasher. There is wraparound seating for four at the breakfast bar and an indoor dining table set for six. For a special treat, head out to the covered deck for alfresco dining at the 12-seat table. Outdoor living and entertainment continues on the upper deck, featuring patio loungers and armchairs.
The primary suite is on the main floor and includes an en suite bathroom and dedicated desk for remote work or study. Three upstairs bedrooms include one with an en suite bathroom and another with a private, furnished balcony.
THINGS TO KNOW
Access to the front door is via a flight of exterior stairs.
Please note this neighborhood stringently prohibits overnight trailer and boat parking.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Security camera details: Ring
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 029261
City/town permit number: 29261
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Snowbird-friendly home with 2 decks, enclosed yard, AC, & WiFi - walk to beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. If not, contact the property management company before booking the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.3 miles