- As low as $743/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- Pool or billiards table
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Day bed
- Golf nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor pool
- Private pool
- Sleeps 9
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 3607 sq ft (335 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3607 square feet
This exceptional home has something to offer everybody with its five bedrooms and four bathrooms, private pool and spa. The kitchen is enormous and features ample storage and prep space, stainless steel appliances, island cooktop and bar seating for two. The breakfast nook seats four in addition to the formal dining room which seats eight. The main living area has numerous comfortable seating options along with an HDTV. The second living area provides additional seating with a couch and a couple chairs. The primary suite is very sizable and features a king bed, HDTV and refreshed en-suite primary bathroom. The updated primary bathroom contains a new double-sink vanity and an marvelous bespoke-tiled walk-in shower. The second bedroom has two twin beds, HDTV and en-suite Jack and Jill guest bathroom. This updated guest bathroom features a bespoke-tiled tub and shower combination. The third guest bedroom which connects to this Jack and Jill bathroom, has a king bed with HDTV. The fourth guest bedroom has a queen bed, HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom with a wonderfully updated bespoke-tiled walk-in shower. Above the garage is a additional room with Daybed, Pool Table and HDTV! The additional room has its own full bath which contains a walk-in shower. Savor your own private pool and spa with multiple calming and outdoor dining options! The spa and pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee. The vistas in the backyard from your private pool and spa, outdoor dining and hammock are of one of the handsome lakes in our award winning Resort.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coligny Beach and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping and golfing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and choosing your prefect Hilton Head rental home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Large Home with Beautiful Private Pool and Spa. has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges applied to your agreement.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.0 miles
Ready to book Large Home with Beautiful Private Pool and Spa.?Book Online Get Information Call: