- As low as $508/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- Pool or billiards table
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golf nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 3607 sq ft (335 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3607 square feet
This fantastic home has something to offer everybody with its five bedrooms and four bathrooms, private pool and spa. The kitchen is enormous and features ample storage and prep space, stainless steel appliances, island cooktop and bar seating for two. The breakfast nook seats four in addition to the formal dining room which seats eight. The main living area has numerous comfortable seating options along with an HDTV. The second living area provides additional seating with a couch and a couple chairs. The primary suite is very huge and features a king bed, HDTV and refreshed en-suite primary bathroom. The updated primary bathroom contains a new double-sink vanity and an marvelous bespoke-tiled walk-in shower. The second bedroom has two twin beds, HDTV and en-suite Jack and Jill guest bathroom. This updated guest bathroom features a bespoke-tiled tub and shower combination. The third guest bedroom which connects to this Jack and Jill bathroom, has a king bed with HDTV. The fourth guest bedroom has a queen bed, HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom with a wonderfully updated bespoke-tiled walk-in shower. Above the garage is a additional room with Daybed, Pool Table and HDTV! The additional room has its own full bath which contains a walk-in shower. Appreciate your own private pool and spa with numerous calming and outdoor dining options! The spa and pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee. The vistas in the backyard from your private pool and spa, outdoor dining and hammock are of one of the striking lakes in our award winning Resort.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have discounts for local shops and restaurants.
Selecting and booking yourvacation home:
- First, have your family commit to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Large Home with Beautiful Private Pool and Spa. has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.0 miles