- As low as $270/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Golf nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3840 sq ft (357 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3840 square feet
Starboard Tack 40
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The bright ambiance and nautical decor of this island home will have you kicking your feet up in no time. With a game room equipped with a ping-pong table, a personal exercise center, and accommodations for 11 guests, there is no better place to bring the whole family for an island getaway. The updated kitchen, with granite countertops, is ideal for cooking for enormous groups and the breakfast nook has the best seat in the home for sipping an espresso. When the morning chill burns off, step out to the back yard and wade in the exhilarating pool or crack open a favorite brew on the wraparound deck that overlooks the lagoon. For a little privacy from the family, walk down to the private dock on the lagoon and watch the sun go down.
What's close by:
Sitting in the middle of the island, this home offers a central location just five miles from Burkes Beach and six miles from Coligny Beach Park where you will find local shopping and cuisine. make an even shorter trip to Shelter Cove Towne Center for a plethora of shopping options and a multitude of eateries for the whole family. For a day on the golf course, Robert Trent Jones is a mere half-mile from your front door!
Things to know:
Pool heat is not available at this property.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026818
City/town permit number: 26818
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation home:
- First, have your family commit to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Luxurious lagoon home w/ kayaks, bikes, game room, cardio gym, & private pool has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the host before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many issues.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.5 miles