- As low as $919/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2906 sq ft (270 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2906 square feet
2 Collier Beach in Singleton Beach is a outstanding oceanfront 5 Bedroom/5.5 Bathroom home with an oceanfront pool. This spectacular home features private baths for all bedrooms, a striking kitchen, many balconies and even a spectacular 3rd floor oceanfront family room/game room with its own wet bar.
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
2 Collier Beach Road, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining Area, Laundry Room, TV, Private Pool, Gas Grille (Propane Included)
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, TV (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Full/Twin Bunk Bed with single trundle, TV (Shower/Tub Combo)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV (Walk-in-Shower, Jacuzzi Tub)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV (Walk-in-Shower, Jacuzzi Tub)
Third Floor: Second Living Area, Dining, Wet Bar, TV, Half Bath, Balcony
Bedroom 5: Third Floor, Queen Bed, TV (Walk-in-Shower, Garden Tub)
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 5 Vehicles)
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 35" x 36"
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant
PET POLICY: 2 Dogs MAX (each dog up to 50lbs.)
$300/ pet 3-8 nights, $500/pet for 10-29 nights, $700/ pet 30-89 nights, $800 90+ nights, $400 for 3rd pet if pre-approved by the management company.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 20' by 9'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hunting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Vacation rental tips:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To find the best rental within budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guides have coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing and booking the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Oceanfront Home w/Private Pool, 2 Living Areas & Amazing Views Of The Beach has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If your group is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
More tips for your visit:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Call the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.6 miles