- As low as $424/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3375 sq ft (314 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3375 square feet
Sea Oak Lane 5
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $69/nighttime. You MUST notify Vacasa at least seven days in advance of your arrival if you would like to purchase pool heat. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool will not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
Sea Oak Lane 5 offers a cavernous floor plan plus it is located in a great spot on Hilton Head Island making it a ideal family beach getaway. This vacation rental provides ample seating in the living area as well as a dining space that can host twelve or more. This rental also features a full kitchen and a furnished deck with a gas grille. Slip into your private pool or walk the short path across from this home to get your toes in the sand in mins.!
What’s close by:
Forest Beach is located at the south end of the island and is one of the original Hilton Head beach communities. This area features long stretches of handsome beach and miles of bicycle paths to make peddling or walking from place to place a breeze! And less than a half-mile away, savor dining, shopping, and live entertainment along Pope Avenue and at Coligny Plaza, considered the heart of Forest Beach.
Things to know:
Central air conditioning
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: Please park in the driveway. There is also a covered carport.
2 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD55 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Heron Point and Ocean Course and Ocean Course at The Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coligny Beach and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- To find the best value, change your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Spacious Home with Gourmet Kitchen, Private Pool, & WiFi - Steps from the Beach has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the host immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few problems.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 1.0 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 1.4 miles
- Harbour Town - 2.6 miles
Ready to book Spacious Home with Gourmet Kitchen, Private Pool, & WiFi - Steps from the Beach?Book Online Get Information Call: