- As low as $327/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3375 sq ft (314 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3375 square feet
Sea Oak Lane 5
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $69/nighttime. You MUST notify Vacasa at least seven days in advance of your arrival if you would like to purchase pool heat. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool will not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
Sea Oak Lane 5 offers a roomy floor plan plus it is located in a great spot on Hilton Head Island making it a ideal family beach getaway. This vacation rental provides ample seating in the living area as well as a dining space that can host twelve or more. This rental also features a full kitchen and a furnished deck with a gas grille. Slip into your private pool or walk the short path across from this home to get your toes in the sand in mins.!
What’s close by:
Forest Beach is located at the south end of the island and is one of the original Hilton Head beach communities. This area features long stretches of striking beach and miles of bicycle paths to make peddling or walking from place to place a breeze! And less than a half-mile away, savor dining, shopping, and live entertainment along Pope Avenue and at Coligny Plaza, considered the heart of Forest Beach.
Things to know:
Central air conditioning
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 5 cars.
2 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD55 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026814
City/town permit number: 26814
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing the perfectrental:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Spacious Home with Gourmet Kitchen, Private Pool, & WiFi - Steps from the Beach has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property manager before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what is right for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or may be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.