- As low as $700/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3069 sq ft (285 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3069 square feet
The home was just painted in February 2022 from top to bottom, ceilings, walls, and trim. New floors in 2 bedrooms, New Artwork, New twin beds and refreshed Intelligent Lamps in multiple bedrooms with USB ports.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
4 Collier Court, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining, TV, Half Bath, Oceanview Balcony with spiral staircase to pool deck.
Second Floor Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-In-Shower), Private Balcony
Second Floor Bedroom 2: King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-In-Shower)
Second Floor Bedroom 3: King Master, TV, Sitting Area, Private Oceanview Balcony, Bath (Walk in Shower & Tub)
Third Floor Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-In-Shower), Private Balcony
Third Floor Bedroom 5: Two Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds, TV, Bath
Third Floor Bedroom 6: King Master Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-In-Shower & Tub), Private Oceanview Balcony
Ground Level: Three Average Size Vehicles in Garage, Two Vehicles in Driveway (Total Parking: 5 Vehicles MAX), Elevator Access, Pool, Gas Grille (Propane Supplied), Parlor Chairs and Seating
PET POLICY: 2 Dogs MAX (each dog up to 50lbs.)
$300/ pet 3-8 nights, $500/pet for 10-29 nights, $700/ pet 30-89 nights, $800 90+ nights. $400 for 3rd pet if pre-approved by management company.
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 39" x 34”; Doorway 33"
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 10' x 17'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE We do not provide Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third-event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the optimal Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose the rightrental:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Oceanview, Private Pool, Steps To Beach, Elevator, Pet Friendly, Renovated! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what is optimal for your family.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or applied to your contract.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles