About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3972 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Freshly updated, roomy home with six bedrooms and five baths that accommodates up to 16 people! This low-country home is the ideal hideaway for enormous families, golf groups, and friends! 21 Cartgate is located in the gated community of Palmetto Dunes Resort. The resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses, and guest exercise and tennis centers. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining, and kids activities and entertainment. Lushly landscaped and located on a gently curving street located between the George Fazio and Arthur Hills golf courses, this home is an simple 10-min. walk from the sun-drenched beaches of Hilton Head Island! You can walk, bicycle, or take the Palmetto Dunes Buggy (in season April - September) to the beach, just a 10-min. painless walk away!
Linens and Bathroom Configurations:
On the first level, the cavernous main bedroom includes a 65-inch, flatscreen, intelligent TV with a huge private bathroom and a roomy walk-in shower. A second bedroom has a 55-inch flatscreen TV and shares the hallway bathroom which includes a shower/tub combo. Head up a short flight of stairs to the second level to find a bedroom with a 55-inch flatscreen TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. The guest bedroom includes a 55-inch intelligent flatscreen TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second main bedroom features a 55-inch flatscreen TV and private access to a shared bathroom with a shower. The last guest bedroom includes a gaming area with a 55-inch flatscreen TV and seating ideal for kids! (This bedroom has access to the shared bathroom down the hallway.)
Things to Know:
Private pool (can be heated for an additional cost)
Two Hours of Free Tennis and pickleball daily at The Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center
Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible! This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. At least seven days' notice must be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will not be given. Please note there is a five-day minimum to heat the pool.
Parking notes: Private Driveway and 2 car garage
This rental is located on floor 1.
5 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Coligny Beach and Singleton Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Beautiful & Spacious House Near Beach w/Shared Tennis Court, Private Pool, WiFi has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles