- As low as $509/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3972 sq ft (369 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3972 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Recently updated, roomy home with six bedrooms and five baths that accommodates up to 16 people! This low-country home is the ideal hideaway for huge families, golf groups, and friends! 21 Cartgate is located in the gated community of Palmetto Dunes Resort. The resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses, and guest exercise and tennis centers. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining, and kids activities and entertainment. Lushly landscaped and located on a gently curving street located between the George Fazio and Arthur Hills golf courses, this home is an simple 10-min. walk from the sun-drenched beaches of Hilton Head Island! You can walk, bicycle, or take the Palmetto Dunes Buggy (in season April - September) to the beach, just a 10-min. painless walk away!
Linens and Bathroom Configurations:
On the first level, the cavernous main bedroom includes a 65-inch, flatscreen, intelligent TV with a sizable private bathroom and a roomy walk-in shower. A second bedroom has a 55-inch flatscreen TV and shares the hallway bathroom which includes a shower/tub combo. Head up a short flight of stairs to the second level to find a bedroom with a 55-inch flatscreen TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. The guest bedroom includes a 55-inch intelligent flatscreen TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second main bedroom features a 55-inch flatscreen TV and private access to a shared bathroom with a shower. The last guest bedroom includes a gaming area with a 55-inch flatscreen TV and seating ideal for kids! (This bedroom has access to the shared bathroom down the hallway.)
Things to Know:
Private pool (can be heated for an additional cost)
Two Hours of Free Tennis and pickleball daily at The Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center
Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible! This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. At least seven days' notice must be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will not be given. Please note there is a five-day minimum to heat the pool.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
5 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027949
City/town permit number: 27949
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Arthur Hills Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the largest rental for your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Beautiful & Spacious House Near Beach w/Shared Tennis Court, Private Pool, WiFi has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If not, reach out to the property owner before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. text the host immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles