- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Pantry Items
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
About this PropertyYour Hilton Head Island holiday awaits at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom holiday rental located just steps from the diamond-dusted shoreline of Folly Field Beach! Located in the Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort, you'll have access to 2 outdoor pools, a tennis center, bicycle units, golf courses, exercise center, and eateries. Easily discover the Harbour Town Lighthouse, Sea Pines Preserve, Shelter Cove Marina and Coligny Beach Park - all just mins. away from your home-away-from-home!
-- THE UNIT --
Resort Conveniences | Free WiFi
Let this family-friendly coastal condo serve as the foundation for your next rejuvenating getaway to Hilton Head Island!
Bedroom 1: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Couch
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Olympic-sized community pool, spa, tennis courts, completely supplied exercise center, racquetball court, outdoor BBQ areas, playground, b-ball court, bicycle rental, indoor sports bar, pizzeria w/ delivery to condo
INDOOR LIVING: Open-concept floor plan, wood floors, 3 flat-screen TVs, en-suite bath
OUTDOOR LIVING: Private balcony, outdoor seating for 2, cafe table
KITCHEN: Totally supplied, drip coffee maker, kitchen table with seating for 6
GENERAL: Central A/C, linens/towels, essentials
PARKING: $25 fee per car (paid to resort)
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Folly Field Beach Park (on-site) Burkes Beach (1.3 miles), Coligny Beach Park (6.7 miles)
GOLF: Heritage Golf Collection on Hilton Head Island (1.8 miles), Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (4.8 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (9.0 miles)
FISHING: Bayrunner Fishing Charters (3.5 miles), Bulldog Fishing Charters (5.7 miles), Off The Hook Fishing Charters (7.2 miles)
PARKS: Sea Pines Forest Preserve (6.9 miles), Audubon Newhall Preserve (6.4 miles), Moss Creek Nature Preserve (11.3 miles)
NEARBY CITIES: Shelter Cove Marina (3.5 miles), Savannah (35.9 miles), Beaufort (39.7 miles), Tybee Island (55.4 miles)
AIRPORT: Hilton Head Island Airport (3.1 miles), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (~ 44.2 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Holiday Rental makes it simple to find and rent units you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our units will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what holiday means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Guests must give their own equipment for the tennis and pickleball courts
- Resort dining hours are limited, and eateries are take-out only
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or generous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
- NOTE: There is a mandatory $25 gate fee which will cover the parking pass for the first car. Additional parking passes ($25 per car) are optional
- Many property owners and vacation houses supply Hilton Head area travel books which feature deals, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the store itself. Look for these guides and promotional books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of the same wonderful activities with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discounted rates. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll get the best value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual home owners generally offer customers the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
General Rental property Information
Many people are shocked to discover just how many rental homes are located in Hilton Head. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to select a rental which fits their desires and spending budget.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be happy to find that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
How to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Resort Condo w/ Patio - Walk to Folly Field Beach!" is the best vacation property for your next family vacation? Read this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head rentals start booking early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Agreement can be difficult between family members, but the moment this complicated part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Vacation rental
Establish who is going, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you should have. Consider that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Generally rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Check to make sure "Resort Condo w/ Patio - Walk to Folly Field Beach!" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. A single member of your company will have to be given the task of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the family searching for? Do you only desire a rental home with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Remember to include your pets. Dog policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Many constraints may eliminate a prospective rental property. Read your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having exceptional properties, local agencies offer fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the property management company might know of very similar homes that fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
Read the full agreement and be sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. If you discover problems, or if repairs are required contact the home manager right away. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Many rental management company web sites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a great time? With a little luck everything ended up being ideal and you are ready to reserve the rental home for next year. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles