- As low as $435/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1337 sq ft (124 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1337 square feet
Sea Cloisters 507
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Sea Cloisters 507 is an exceptional top floor penthouse loft with direct oceanfront and countless coastline vistas! Totally updated and freshly furnished in early 2018, this smashing Sea Cloisters condo has it all! You will enter into the entryway and be drawn immediately to the handsome new updated floor throughout. Walking into the gorgeously upgraded kitchen you will find quartz counters, new stainless appliances, upgraded cabinetry and counter-height breakfast bar with seating for three guests. The open concept kitchen accepts you to gather and entertain, ensuring you do not miss those extraordinary vistas while cooking meals. The dining room is open to the main living area which is light, bright and airy with vaulted ceilings, new decorator furnishings, wall-mounted flat panel intelligent TV and sizable windows out to the Atlantic. The living room offers access to the fantastic oceanfront balcony with additional patio seating for soaking up the sunshine.
The Sea Cloisters complex is one of Hilton Head Island's gems. It is a elegant, oceanfront complex with a private, gated entrance. The complex has a community parking lot and elevator that is accessed right from the parking lot. Sea Cloisters is located in the Folly Field area near Port Royal Plantation. It features the best Atlantic Ocean vistas on the Island, has a well-groomed lawn, a huge pool and a kiddie pool. Folly Field is on the Island bicycle path and is close to eateries, stores, golf, miniature golf, tennis and an arcade for kids to take a break from the sun. It is a great location for a ideal family vacation
Nearby Services and Dining Options Cafe within 4 miles. Casual dining within 2 miles. Dine-in restaurant within 2 miles. Gas station within 2 miles. Supermarket within 3 miles.
Places to Visit During Your StayAttractionDistance From HomeFolly Field Beach Park0.0 Miles Hilton Head Island Beach1.6 Miles Fish Haul Beach Park4.1 Miles Coastal Discovery Museum4.6 Miles Coligny Beach Park7.4 Miles Old South Golf Links9.1 Miles Harbour Town Lighthouse9.2 Miles
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi and cable
Full kitchen with a dishwasher
Elevator in building
Please note that this community pool is not heated
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28885
City/town permit number: 028885
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Oceanfront Condo w/Great Views, Free WiFi, and Shared Outdoor Pool & Tennis has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what is suitable for your trip.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a great stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.9 miles