- As low as $144/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golf nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 2008 sq ft (187 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2008 square feet
This Fazio villa will be ideal for your next vacation hideaway! With ample room, three bedrooms and three bathrooms and updates throughout, what's not to adore?
The kitchen is handsome featuring granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and bespoke cabinetry. Coming completely-outfitted, you'll be able to savor family meals in your villa! The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and comfortably seats six. There's a bar area also with a constructed-in wine cooler. A full size laundry is available and makes life easier while on vacation.
A beach-modern theme adorns the main living area with comfortably yet aesthetically pleasing furnishings. In the living area there'll be a sizable Intelligent TV and a huge sliding door to your private deck as well.
Completing the first floor is one of the guest bedrooms. The first floor guest bedroom consists of two queen beds and an en-suite guest bathroom with a tub and shower combination.
Heading upstairs you'll find the remaining two bedrooms. The upstairs primary bedroom has a king bed and a enormous en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom is impressive with its granite-topped, two sink vanity along with a huge bespoke-tiled walk-in shower. The final room upstairs is the second guest bedroom. This second guest bedroom is similar to the other guest bedroom with two queen beds. The en-suite guest bedroom is a tub and shower combination.
Outside on your large private deck you can appreciate soaking in the sun, outdoor dining or just keeping an eye on your kids with the community pool being very close by. The beach can be conveniently accessed by a short walk or bicycle ride just down the street. There's also the Palmetto Dunes Buggy, which is a complimentary (and seasonal) on-call shuttle service included within Palmetto Dunes Resort and Shelter Cover Marina!
***Construction Projects 2023 - 2024***
Wood Rot (17 Fazio Villas - 11/6/23-11/7/23)
There will be noise and some inconveniences during this project so we ask you in advance for your cooperation and understanding. Our crews are very aware that there are occupants in the villas during this time. We will do everything we can to minimize these inconveniences. However, this is a construction/repair project and noise and inconveniences are unavoidable.
Power wash & Painting (17 Fazio Villas 11/20/23-11/30/23)
While the building is being painted, owners/guests should access villas through the service yard to allow the paint to dry properly.
The timelines are subject to change.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental home booking tips:
Get the best value:
- To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Large Three Bedroom and Three Bathroom Villa Close to the Pool! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles