- As low as $759/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Pool or billiards table
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3900 sq ft (362 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3900 square feet
Custom constructed 5-bedroom home in Burkes Beach. 5-min. walk to the beach, right next to Chaplin Park (tennis, basketball, playground, handsome field), simple drive to local eateries, bars, and grocery stores. This home was constructed with the luxury renter in mind; high end finishes, chefs’ kitchen, sunroom, covered deck, additional sitting area, pool table, private pool! 3 Shore Crest Lane is sure to make all your Hilton Head Island beach vacation dreams come true!!
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation.
3 Shore Crest Lane, Hilton Head SC 29928
Ground Level: parking for 5, pool table, outdoor kitchen & bar next to private pool, bespoke putting green!!
First floor: Kitchen (double oven, 2 dishwashers, Ice Maker), Pantry w/ Spare Fridge. Living, Dining, Wet Bar w/ Beverage cooler, Sundeck w/ access to pool, powder room w/ laundry room
Bedroom 1: Master King Bed with ensuite bath (walk in shower & standalone tub), TV
Bedroom 2: Master King Bed with Ensuite (walk in shower), TV
Bedroom 3: Master Queen Bed with Ensuite (walk in shower), TV
Bedroom 4: Two Full over Queen Constructed-In Bunk Beds, Ensuite (tub shower combo), TV
Bedroom 5: Two Queen Beds, Ensuite (walk in shower), Private Balcony
Sitting Area with Wet Bar and Mini Fridge
Garage: Guests have access to one garage for parking
POOL DIMENSIONS: 14' x 26'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $1000/ week. The pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day-Mid September. NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third-event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best rental home experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. New Build, Chefs Kitchen, Game Room, Near Beach w/ Private Pool has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- During check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles