- As low as $372/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3864 sq ft (359 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3864 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Take in the grandest of Hilton Head settings at this striking home on the Harbour Town Golf Links, where you'll have sweeping vistas of the third green and the fourth tee box from nearly every room. Savor two brand-new decks and your very own swimming pool stunningly located among the live oaks and palmettos.
The location of this luxury home is really something special. Watch passing golfers make long putts at the third hole and tee off at the fourth as you sip sweet tea on the deck. You'll also be only a mile south of bustling Harbour Town and an simple bicycle ride from the beach.
You'll feel a sense of awe as you step through the front door, greeted by a huge spiral staircase, two-story ceilings, and a wall of windows framing the golf course out back. This handsome view is a constant throughout the home and outside on the two decks. One deck is home to the pool and seating areas in both sun and shade, the other features a gas grille and a table for alfresco breakfasts and afternoon barbecues.
At the heart of the home is a gourmet kitchen, a hub of family activity featuring modren appliances (including a gas range and double ovens), an immense island, and a wet bar for drink hour. The rest of the living space is both open and full of nooks and corners to find relaxation. Play a board game in the sitting area by the window, stream movies on the living room TV, or escape to the study to take a work call on the complimentary WiFi.
In the evenings, you'll find an broad primary suite that opens to the deck downstairs, as well as three more bedroom suites upstairs (all with intelligent TVs). Also on the second floor are a loft-like den lined with bookshelves and a balcony overlooking the golf course and the pool.
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed in the lower-level den offers additional sleeping space.
The fireplace is decorative and not operational.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
Security camera details: Camera's located on front side and backside of the home.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33623
City/town permit number: 060616
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Golf Links and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
When to visit & When to book:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the largest rental within budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing the perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Luxury home on the golf course with private pool, stunning view & 2 new decks has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you crave, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.