- As low as $173/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2486 sq ft (231 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2486 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Shipmaster 1805 is a charmingly decorated, four-bedroom, three-bathroom townhome only half a mile from the beach. With a first-floor entry, one bedroom on the main level, and three bedrooms upstairs, this home provides both a place to gather and find privacy.
Enter the villa from the parking area just in front to find a keyless entry system on the front door, a convenience for access. Once inside, you'll see that the villa is inviting and attractively decorated with handsome wood-look tile on the main level. Upon entry into the entry, you'll first find a entirely equipped kitchen with granite countertops, ample cabinet space, and updated stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is open to the dining area and connects to the patio, which offers a gas grille, a patio dining table with an umbrella and six chairs, and lounge chairs for calming and appreciating the lush scenery and lagoon view.
The cavernous living area is comfortably furnished with a flatscreen TV, a brick mantle fireplace (that is decorative only), a enormous leather couch, and additional chairs. The living room sliding door also opens to the back patio.
The first floor has one bedroom with a TV and access to the hallway bathroom, where you'll find a tub/shower combo. Heading upstairs, you'll come to the remaining three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main bedroom is huge and has a TV, balcony access, and a private en suite bathroom with a double vanity and a tub/shower combo. The next bedroom is on the same hall and has a TV and access to the hall bathroom with a tub/shower combo. That bathroom is shared by the fourth and final bedroom, which has a TV as well. A Roku is supplied in the fourth bedroom - you can sign into your Netflix, Disney+, and other accounts for use while you're here.
This villa has all the amenities of home, including complimentary WiFi, cable TV, and a full-size washer/dryer.
The complex at Shipmaster is located just half a mile (a 10-12-min. walk) from the beach access at Shipyard Beach Club. Guests of the Shipmaster complex appreciate an unassigned community parking lot, an on-site tennis court, and a community pool that are exclusive to owners and guests. The pool is not heated and is open seasonally from April until October.
This gem of an island location is ideal for those seeking a laid back, peaceful vacation away from it all - but close enough to venture out to close by attractions when you want a change of pace. Guests savor returning to this villa year after year for its location, value, and on-site amenities. Make this villa your new vacation home!
THINGS TO KNOW
Please note that owners have bicycles at the property, however, they are not for guests' use. Guests will not receive any compensation for not being able to use the bicycles
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27088
City/town permit number: 027088
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Shipyard Golf Course and Van Der Meer Tennis Academy are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Family-Friendly Condo near the Beach w/ Free WiFi, Patio, Shared Pool & Tennis has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. Otherwise, reach out to the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you long to visit, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the rental manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.