- As low as $241/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2486 sq ft (231 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2486 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Shipmaster 1805 is a elegantly decorated, four-bedroom, three-bathroom townhome only half a mile from the beach. With a first-floor entry, one bedroom on the main level, and three bedrooms upstairs, this home provides both a place to gather and find privacy.
Enter the villa from the parking area just in front to find a keyless entry system on the front door, a convenience for access. Once inside, you'll see that the villa is inviting and elegantly decorated with handsome wood-look tile on the main level. Upon entry into the entryway, you'll first find a completely equipped kitchen with granite countertops, ample cabinet space, and updated stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is open to the dining area and connects to the patio, which offers a gas grille, a patio dining table with an umbrella and six chairs, and lounge chairs for calming and appreciating the lush scenery and lagoon view.
The cavernous living area is comfortably furnished with a flatscreen TV, a brick mantle fireplace (that is decorative only), a enormous leather couch, and additional chairs. The living room sliding door also opens to the back patio.
The first floor has one bedroom with a TV and access to the hallway bathroom, where you'll find a tub/shower combo. Heading upstairs, you'll come to the remaining three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main bedroom is huge and has a TV, balcony access, and a private en suite bathroom with a double vanity and a tub/shower combo. The next bedroom is on the same hall and has a TV and access to the hall bathroom with a tub/shower combo. That bathroom is shared by the fourth and final bedroom, which has a TV as well. A Roku is supplied in the fourth bedroom - you can sign into your Netflix, Disney+, and other accounts for use while you're here.
This villa has all the amenities of home, including complimentary WiFi, cable TV, and a full-size washer/dryer.
The complex at Shipmaster is located just half a mile (a 10-12-min. walk) from the beach access at Shipyard Beach Club. Guests of the Shipmaster complex appreciate an unassigned community parking lot, an on-site tennis court, and a community pool that are exclusive to owners and guests. The pool is not heated and is open seasonally from April until October.
This gem of an island location is ideal for those seeking a laid back, peaceful vacation away from it all - but close enough to venture out to close by attractions when you want a change of pace. Guests savor returning to this villa year after year for its location, value, and on-site amenities. Make this villa your new vacation home!
THINGS TO KNOW
Please note that owners have bicycles at the property, however, they are not for guests' use. Guests will not receive any compensation for not being able to use the bicycles
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027088
City/town permit number: 27088
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Shipyard Golf Course and Van Der Meer Tennis Academy are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking your prefectvacation home:
- To start, have your family agree to vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Family-Friendly Condo near the Beach w/ Free WiFi, Patio, Shared Pool & Tennis has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.