- As low as $1,017/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Refrigerator (mini)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wet bar
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Swim right up to the edge of luxury at this memorable ocean view home featuring a private heated pool and three tiers of coveted indoor/outdoor living and entertaining space. An on-site pathway leads directly to the beach for fun-filled days calming in the sand and splashing in the surf, while the outdoor shower is ideal for rinsing off the sand before exhilarating dips in the shining pool.
Sip crisp drinks while sunbathing on lounge chairs, then fire up the gas grille in the covered lounge and outdoor kitchen area - complete with a sink, mini-refrigerator, and comfortable lounge furnishings - and appreciate a home-style cookout. Magnificent palm trees bordering the property create a secluded tropical setting. Take in the serene ocean vistas while dining alfresco on the handsomely styled screened porch, or relax on Adirondack rocking chairs - ideally positioned on the adjacent elevated deck. There’s even a quintessential wraparound front porch ideal for sipping sweet tea.
Never let the tropical ocean vistas out of sight from the Great Room, featuring vaulted ceilings, wall-to-wall windows, and tasteful furnishings surrounding the intelligent TV. Whip up crowd-pleasing recipes in the well-equipped kitchen featuring a full suite of appliances including a six-burner Viking gas range, drink refrigerator, and a two-seat breakfast bar. Concoct drinks at the impressive wet bar, then gather in the sunlit dining room and toast to memorable vacation meals. Central air-conditioning and two jetted tubs offer ultimate comfort, while the washer/dryer and high-speed WiFi add convenience during your stay.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. You must notify Vacasa at least seven days in advance of your arrival if you would like to purchase pool heat. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will not be given.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
7 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29522
City/town permit number: 029522
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coastal Discovery Museum and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. With windsurfing, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental property booking tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose and book your prefectrental:
- Choose your vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Dog-friendly ocean view oasis with pool, epic views, & 3-tier outdoor living has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas during check in. message the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.