- As low as $291/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2534 sq ft (235 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2534 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The ideal Hilton Head vacation awaits at this huge, elegantly furnished vacation home, which features a fireplace, screened-in deck, and elegant private pool! For a modest nightly fee, your canine family members are welcome to join you as well.
Located on gorgeous grounds just a short walk from the beach, this comfortable private home is less than two miles from many attractions, including four world-class golf courses, the Port Royal Plaza Shopping Center, and the Northridge Cinema. Back on the property, nap in the screened-in deck, take a swim in the private pool, or fire up the gas grille for a BBQ.
Inside, the cavernous living area is comfortably furnished with a 42” flatscreen TV with cable, brick fireplace, and a modest library. Free WiFi is supplied for hours of entertainment, and the kitchen is completely equipped with a French door refrigerator, modern appliances, and ample counter space for fixing all your favorite meals.
For a taste of what island living is all about, book your stay at this dog-friendly, fresh vacation home today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 5 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27017
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Vacation rental home tips:
When to book a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, try changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- First, have your group agree to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Dog-friendly house with private pool and screened-in deck - Walk to beach has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what is optimal for your vacation group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you simply love, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the rental manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles