About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3114 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Port Tack 24
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Port Tack 24 is a impressive four-bedroom, four-bath home ideally located in Palmetto Dunes, just a five to seven-min. walk to the beach. As you enter the home, you will be amazed at the cavernous living room and the amazing view overlooking the sizable pool (which can be heated for an additional cost) to the lagoon and dock. There is a flatscreen TV in the living room. The updated, entirely equipped kitchen is to the right and has a huge counter and a convenient breakfast table. Off the kitchen and the living room is the dining room with another charming view to the pool and lagoon. A additional is the Carolina Room with a flatscreen TV, a wine cooler, an ice maker a table and chairs, and a couch.
The main bedroom has a king-size bed, flatscreen TV, a private bath and shares a view to the pool. The second main has a king-size bed, private bath, and a flatscreen TV. The third bedroom is in the center of the hall and has two queen size beds and a flatscreen TV. Its full-size bath is just outside the bedroom door. There is a enormous laundry room with a washer and dryer. The fourth bedroom is a suite over the garage with a separate entrance. It consists of two rooms and has a king-size bed and a sleeper couch. There is a short covered walkway to the home. It is ideal for the in-laws or any guests who want some privacy! This home has a gas grille, WiFi and cable TV.
Palmetto Dunes has miles of handsome beaches and a convenient shuttle on-demand to take you to stores, eateries, entertainment, golf, tennis, and the beach! In season (April - September) take the complimentary on-demand shuttle service within Palmetto Dunes to the beach, Shelter Cove Harbour, and other areas within the resort. This property features a keyless entry system which makes check-in and check-out a breeze.
THINGS TO KNOW
This home has a private dock that has access to the lagoon where you can launch rented kayaks and canoes. Also has an additional suite with a separate entrance. Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible.
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. At least seven-day notice must be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will not be given. Please note there is a 5-day minimum to heat the pool.
Parking notes: Sizable private driveway with ample parking
This rental is located on floor 1.
5 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking yourvacation home:
- First and foremost, have your group select date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Lovely Two-Story Home w/Free WiFi, Gas Grill, W/D, & Private Heated Pool has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.0 miles