- As low as $151/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1880 sq ft (175 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1880 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Windsor Court South 3108
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
3108 Windsor is a striking 3 bedroom, 3 bath oceanfront villa located in Palmetto Dunes Plantation. As you enter the front door, you’re greeted by sweeping vistas of the Atlantic, as well as the pristine grounds of the Windsor Court South complex complete with a shared pool and hot tub. Wood floor, coastal décor, and gorgeous furnishings span the entire villa.
The open living area provides the ideal area for entertaining and calming. The dining table comfortably seats 6, and there is a separate breakfast table located off the kitchen that seats 4. The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a counter-height bar with 3 bar stools.
The living room features a wall of windows, as well as sliding doors leading to the private balcony. There is also a comfortable couch, 4 chairs, a flatscreen TV, and complimentary WiFi. A wet bar with an additional ice maker is located between the living room and dining area.
The master bedroom features access to the balcony, as well as a king bed and a flatscreen TV. The modernized master bathroom features a double vanity, jetted tub and walk-in shower with pebbled floor.
The second master also features access to the balcony. This room has a king bed, sizable closet, flat screen TV and a private bathroom with a tub shower combination.
The guest bedroom features a full bed and a twin bed. This room also has a flatscreen TV and has access to a hall bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Among the best oceanfront accommodations in Palmetto Dunes Resort, this secluded Windsor villa complex stretches along the Atlantic beaches and is surrounded by lushly landscaped gardens, lagoons, fountains, and native trees. Conveniences include an oceanfront swimming pool with adjacent bathrooms, hot tub, huge sun deck, and covered gazebo with a grille. A private boardwalk with showers to rinse off the sand leads directly to the beach.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking pass required for each car. No assigned parking. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 28920
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coligny Beach and Singleton Beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental home booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
How to pick the best rental:
- Select vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Stunning oceanfront villa with WiFi, pool & hot tub, private balcony has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you reserve your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles
Ready to book Stunning oceanfront villa with WiFi, pool & hot tub, private balcony?Book Online Get Information Call: