- As low as $188/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Pool or billiards table
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2730 sq ft (254 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2730 square feet
Crabline Court 31
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Find the ideal group hideaway at this family-friendly beach home, located just a half-mile from the beach. You’ll adore the palm-studded backyard, highlighted by a covered private pool. Fire up the gas grille for an afternoon cookout, then dine al fresco poolside!
Spread across two floors, the sun-drenched interior features presents room for socializing and peaceful time alike. Prepare home-cooked meals in the shining full kitchen, configured with stainless steel appliances and ample counter space. Two covered balconies ensure additional room to savor coastal breezes.
The broad floor plan features five bedrooms, four full baths, and a half bath. Savor a soak in the jetted tub after fun-filled days on the shore. Additional perks include central AC, six TVs, a washer/dryer, and complimentary WiFi. A two-car garage adds convenience to your stay.
Things to Know
Two dogs are welcome (50lbs max.)
The sofabed is queen-size
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: Parking is available for two cars in the garage and two more in the driveway.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coligny Beach and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfect Hilton Head rental home:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Dog-friendly home with private pool, WiFi, W/D & central AC - snowbird-friendly has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
During your stay:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many difficulties.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.4 miles
Ready to book Dog-friendly home with private pool, WiFi, W/D & central AC - snowbird-friendly?Book Online Get Information Call: