About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1340 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Ketch Court 824
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Ketch Court 824 is conveniently located in the heart of Sea Pines. This newly modernized villa features all new furnishings throughout, as well as a cavernous, private patio with two outdoor seating areas. The entirely equipped kitchen offers upgraded appliances, making family dinners of any size possible. When it is time to settle down, head out to the back patio with a glass of wine or a cup of tea to end a ideal day of fun with friends and family.
What’s close by:
Sea Pines is a 5,000-acre resort that includes the Harbour Town Links - the location of the famed RBC Heritage golf tournament, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic lighthouse, both just a block away from this villa. Resort activities include trail rides at Lawton Stables, sunset cruises at Harbour Town, and an array of shopping and dining options. If you’re feeling adventurous, pick your choice of kayak units to discover the water or bicycle units for a breathtaking ride through the Forest Preserve.
Things to know:
Freshly remodeled in 2020
There is no grille at this property
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Complex parking, 2 cars max.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Calibogue Sound and Sea Pines Forest Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- To get the best value, change your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning and picking your prefect Hilton Head rental:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Newly Renovated Harbour Town Villa w/ Private Patio - Close to Lighthouse has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you crave, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your stay, note any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.