- As low as $205/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1340 sq ft (124 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1340 square feet
Ketch Court 824
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Ketch Court 824 is conveniently located in the heart of Sea Pines. This freshly updated villa features all new furnishings throughout, as well as a cavernous, private patio with two outdoor seating areas. The completely equipped kitchen offers upgraded appliances, making family dinners of any size possible. When it is time to settle down, head out to the back patio with a glass of wine or a cup of tea to end a ideal day of fun with friends and family.
What’s close by:
Sea Pines is a 5,000-acre resort that includes the Harbour Town Links - the location of the famed RBC Heritage golf tournament, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic lighthouse, both just a block away from this villa. Resort activities include trail rides at Lawton Stables, sunset cruises at Harbour Town, and an array of shopping and dining options. If you’re feeling adventurous, pick your choice of kayak units to discover the water or bicycle units for a breathtaking ride through the Forest Preserve.
Things to know:
Recently modernized in 2020
There is no grille at this property
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26717
City/town permit number: 026717
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Harbour Town Golf Links and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental property booking tips:
Find your perfect rental home:
- To get the largest vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Newly Renovated Harbour Town Villa w/ Private Patio - Close to Lighthouse has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If not, call the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.