- As low as $222/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1340 sq ft (124 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1340 square feet
Ketch Court 824
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Ketch Court 824 is conveniently located in the heart of Sea Pines. This newly updated villa features all new furnishings throughout, as well as a roomy, private patio with two outdoor seating areas. The completely equipped kitchen offers upgraded appliances, making family dinners of any size possible. When it is time to settle down, head out to the back patio with a glass of wine or a cup of tea to end a ideal day of fun with friends and family.
What’s close by:
Sea Pines is a 5,000-acre resort that includes the Harbour Town Links - the location of the famed RBC Heritage golf tournament, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic lighthouse, both just a block away from this villa. Resort activities include trail rides at Lawton Stables, sunset cruises at Harbour Town, and an array of shopping and dining options. If you’re feeling adventurous, pick your choice of kayak units to discover the water or bicycle units for a spectacular ride through the Forest Preserve.
Things to know:
Freshly modernized in 2020
There is no grille at this property
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: 3 Parking passes are included in Arrival Packet.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26717
City/town permit number: 026717
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Harbour Town Golf Links and Heron Point and Ocean Course. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental experience:
Getting the best value:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have coupons for local tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefectrental:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Newly Renovated Harbour Town Villa w/ Private Patio - Close to Lighthouse has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what is optimal for your family.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or could be applied to your contract.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Harbour Town - 0.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 1.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 1.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.4 miles
Ready to book Newly Renovated Harbour Town Villa w/ Private Patio - Close to Lighthouse?Book Online Get Information Call: