- As low as $536/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1160 sq ft (108 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1160 square feet
You will appreciate this 4-bedroom, 4.5-bath, modern coastal home in esteemed Village at Singleton Beach. This home features designer furnishings throughout, as well as alluring luxury amenities. We have multiple homes in this marvelous community which is ideal for those looking for multiple homes. The Crabline beach shuttle is available Memorial Day-Labor Day.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
35 Crabline Court, Hilton Head
4BR / 4.5BA, Sleeps 8. Only 1/2 Mile from the Beach!
First Floor: Kitchen, Living and Dining areas, Sitting area, TV, Powder room, Laundry
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, TV, Private Bath (Walk-in-Shower)
Bedroom 2: Master King Bed, TV, drink bar with mini refrigerator, Private Bath (Soaking Tub and Walk-in-Shower)
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, TV, Private Bath (Walk-in-Shower)
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, TV, Private Bath (Walk-in-Shower)
Ground Level: Garage, Private Yard with Pool, Bar Area, Grille
POOL DIMENSIONS: 20' X 8' (**NOTE: Pool Not Heatable**)
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION: Seasonal beach shuttle runs from the end of May to the end of August. The hours of operation are Sunday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Pick-up upon request. Location of pick-up/drop-off is to be determined by guest.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Private Pool, Seasonal Beach Shuttle, Close to Beach! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you simply love, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Advice for a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.4 miles