- As low as $297/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2477 sq ft (230 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2477 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $55/nighttime. Both the spa and pool share the same heater. In order for the spa to be heated, the pool must be heated as well. When isolating the spa to heat to a higher temperature the pool will be not be heating. It is important to turn off the spa when finished. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool will not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
If you're looking for a cavernous, freshly updated home for your next big family hideaway at the beach, this single-level vacation rental is sure to fit the bill! Inside, you'll find a well-equipped, full kitchen, multiple tables and chairs including a formal table with seating for four, and an impressive living area with cathedral ceilings, a flatscreen TV, and a wall of windows. Outside, you can dine together al fresco on the furnished deck or head down to your private, heated pool and pool spa for the ultimate relaxation.
What's close by:
Just a couple blocks from the Atlantic, and with tennis and golf close by, this property is in the ideal location for countless fun! Only two miles away, visit Shelter Cove Towne Centre where you can spend the day shopping in the many stores and dining at delicious eateries. And visiting anglers will want to check in with Native Son Adventures who can take you out on the water to find Bluefish, King Mackerel, Cobia, Tripletail, Sheepshead, and Tarpon.
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi
Full kitchen plus wet bar
One sofabed supplied
Central air conditioning
The family dogs are welcome
*This home is currently going through renovations. Two queen beds will take the place of the one king that is currently photographed with the blue and white comforter on it with the two round side tables.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
7 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD55 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 58790
City/town permit number: 058790
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best vacation home within your budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation home:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Recently Updated, Family-Friendly Beach Home w/ a Private Pool & Pool Spa has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.0 miles