- As low as $168/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1484 sq ft (138 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1484 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Beckenham 117 is an handsome three-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath, first-floor entry townhouse with plank pine floors and a private patio for calming and cooking out on the gas grille! Enter at ground level to find a completely equipped and updated kitchen as well as a elegantly decorated living room with all-new furnishings that opens to the dining area. You'll be within a 5-min. walk of the beach with a private washer/dryer, a private courtyard with outdoor seating and a gas grille, and a community pool (not heated and open only from April until October). Don't forget the added perk of complimentary WiFi!
The main bedroom is on the first level with a TV, balcony access, and a private bath with a walk-in shower. The second bedroom is upstairs and has a TV and access to a hallway bath shared by the third bedroom, which has a TV and a bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Things to Know:
Parking notes: Two private parking spaces in front of home
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To book the largest rental within budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have deals for local accommodations and attractions.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- First, have your family agree to a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Lovely CoastalCondo w/ Shared Pool, Free WiFi, Central AC, Private W/D & Deck has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If not, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles
Ready to book Lovely CoastalCondo w/ Shared Pool, Free WiFi, Central AC, Private W/D & Deck?Book Online Get Information Call: