- As low as $159/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golf nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1199 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1199 square feet
You will be glad you chose this enormous two bedroom villa with its central location, making trips to the beach and numerous of Palmetto Dunes amenities a breeze! This condo is a ideal fit for anyone from golfers to families alike! The kitchen is completely-equipped for cooking meals away from home and features refreshed stainless steel appliances and bar seating .
The dining area seats six. The comfortable, cozy living room has plenty of seating and has an HDTV. There is slider access to your private deck which overlooks Palmetto Dunes 11 mile lagoon system. You can sit outside and appreciate the sounds and sights of nature.
The bedrooms are located on opposite ends of the villa. Both are about the same size and have two queen beds, HDTVs and each their own en-suite bathrooms. The Primary bathroom has a bespoke-tiled walk-in shower while the guest bathroom has a tiled tub and shower combination. Outside on your private deck/balcony there is a dining table for four and your own electric grille!
Centre Court has a very nice community pool complex just steps away from any of the Centre Court Villas. The main Palmetto Dunes tennis center has multiple courts right beside which can be rented as well. There is a bridge behind Centre Court which makes it incredibly simple to reach Alexander's fine restaurant along with the General Store, main tennis center, pickleball courts and Robert Trent Jones and George Fazio Golf Courses as well. Rent bicycles or kayaks from Hilton Head Outfitters and discover the resort and 11 mile lagoon. The beach is a short walk or bicycle ride away as well as the seasonal Palmetto Dunes Buggy. Come stay at Centre Court 7813 and experience all the magnificent things Palmetto Dunes resort has to offer!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping and golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, shift your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First and foremost, have your family select the best dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Large Two Bedroom Villa with Four Queen Beds on the Lagoon! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is often available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Document any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles