- As low as $183/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 4205
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Get ready for good times with appreciated ones, countless beach memories, comfort, and style when you make Island Club 4205 your home away from home! Boasting beach access, a shared pool and hot tub, tennis courts, and a gym, there will be no dull days to be had on this vacation. Any downtime spent inside will be a treat as well with ample room for the whole family and a fun bunk room for the kiddos to claim as their own. When mealtimes come around, appetites can be curbed in no time with a completely equipped kitchen just waiting for the chef of the group to show off their skills. Don't worry about missing favorite shows or needing to work while away, as the high-speed WiFi has you covered for streaming and Zoom calls!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 054100
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Scuba diving, snorkeling, and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Island dream on the beach with pool, hot tub, balcony has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you long to visit, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. message the rental manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles