- As low as $128/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- Streaming services
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Jet skiing nearby
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 9E
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Discover the golf-and-sea hideaway of your dreams at this Fiddlers Cove condo. Steps from Folly Field Beach and just mins. from a bounty of acclaimed golf courses, this comfortable coastal condo comes primed for family comfort and convenience. Along with on-site access to an outdoor pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and a game room, you'll also be just a short drive from some great local dining options, groceries, and retail shopping. Plus, you'll be located within five miles of phenomenal attractions, including Fish Haul Beach Park, Coastal Discovery Museum, The Jazz Corner, Driessen Beach Park, Bradley Beach.
A plush sectional and a intelligent TV set the stage for casual downtime at-home downtime after the day's adventures. A breezy private balcony offers the ideal perch for coffee or drinks. The stainless steel kitchen comes equipped for anxiety-complimentary meal planning. Free WiFi is equipped for web browsing or remote work convenience. Additional perks include central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer.
- Two outdoor pools
- Hot tub
- Tennis courts
- Pickleball court
- Racquetball court
- Game room
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28024
City/town permit number: 028024
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, consider changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- To start, have your group agree to trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Hilton Head condo with pools, hot tub, sports courts, game room, & balcony has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- At Check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles