- As low as $125/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1998 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1998 square feet
Queens Grant 750
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Have the time of a lifetime with family and friends staying in this gorgeous family friendly condo in the Palmetto Dunes Planation. With 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, there is more than enough room to kickback and relax! This condo has impressive features that will ensure a fantastic time, like stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, flat screen TV's in every bedroom, and a private grille out on the patio ideal for cooking delicious meals for a BBQ.
The Queens Grant Complex is conveniently located near extraordinary attractions such as tennis courts, golf courses, eateries and more! Not to mention, this condo is just about a mile away from the beach, spend the day soaking up the sun and calming in the Atlantic Ocean, or exploring The Shelter Cove Towne Centre, just 1.3 miles away from your condo where there's multiple delicious eateries, stores, and parks. Book this unit today!
Things to know:
Free Wireless internet
Washer and dryer
Shared Tennis Courts
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25704
City/town permit number: 025704
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Golf-course-front condo with deck & 2 pools - walk to the beach/tennis! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
Know before you go:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles