- As low as $276/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Colonnade Club 149
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Find yourself surrounded by the serene island vibes and year-round sunshine of Hilton Head in this ideal getaway ideal for the whole family. Flooded with natural light, beachy decor, and all of the amenities of home, no one will want to leave! Start and end each day in the fresh air with a cup of coffee or evening drink on the private back deck featuring a seating area and vistas of the golf course. When days heat up, the shared pool will be calling your name for a fast dip or a tanning session with a book in hand. When the gang builds up an appetite, there will be no need to head out, as the full kitchen has all of the appliances and silverware of home and bar seating to make meal prep a breeze as everybody reminisces about the day's events. Plus, the complimentary WiFi, plush furnishings in the living room, and sizable flatscreen TV will provide more than enough entertainment and comfort as the stars come out each nighttime.
What's close by:
Located in the center of the island, you won't have to venture far to play a round of 18 at Arthur Hills Golf Course, indulge in a beach day on sugar-white sand within walking distance of your front door, or grab a bite to eat at one of the many eateries that line William Hilton Parkway. If you want a bit more excitement for the whole family to savor, check out Legendary Golf (mini-golf two miles north) or get a taste of the hustle and bustle of Coligny Beach Park just three miles away!
Things to know:
Shared pool/hot tub
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is paid parking for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27923
City/town permit number: 070150
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Finding your best deal:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain coupons for local accommodations and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Island Bliss Near the Beach W/ Golf On-Site, Shared Pool/Hot Tub & Private Deck! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you simply love, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.