- As low as $225/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1738 sq ft (161 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1738 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Retreat to this comfortable family-friendly townhouse, where you can savor a day at the beach or calming by the pool. Golfing and tennis are just a few steps away, and you’ll have your pick of terrific stores and eateries to discover.
Hilton Head Harbour Town, with its stores, eateries, and kids's playground, is a short drive away, and the Shipyard Golf Course, Van der Meer Tennis Academy, and the Hilton Head beach are just a short walk from the townhouse. On close by William Hilton Parkway, there are eateries, a Fresh Market, and a comedy club, and a variety of walking trails wind through the handsomely landscaped Shipyard Plantation.
The ground-floor, L-shaped deck attached to this townhouse has two separate seating areas, and you can cookout on the wooden deck with the included gas grille. Take advantage of the completely equipped kitchen for home-cooked meals, and then relax in front of the living room's flatscreen TV watching your favorite shows. After dinner, relax out on the deck, update your social media with the complimentary WiFi, or head out for an evening swim in the community pool.
With a terrific location close to nightlife, the beach, and outdoor activities, this beautiful condo is hard to beat. Book your reservation today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking pass required for each car. No assigned parking. No street parking. Gated entrance.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 25807
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- To book the most suitable rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental:
- Start by having your family commit to a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Family-Friendly Townhome with Shared Pool, Golf Course Views, and Beach Access has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you crave, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 4.3 miles
- Harbour Town - 4.4 miles
Ready to book Family-Friendly Townhome with Shared Pool, Golf Course Views, and Beach Access?Book Online Get Information Call: