About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2356 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This penthouse level villa has sweeping vistas of the entire Shelter Cove Harbour Marina. The villa itself consists of two floors. The first floor features an refreshed Queen bedroom and bathroom along with the kitchen, living and dining areas. The second floor consists of an updated Guest King bedroom and the Primary Bedroom which is also a King. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. The upstairs guest bathroom has an updated vanity and a tiled tub and shower combination. The Primary bathroom is rather huge and features a very sizable jetted tub, separate walk-in shower and enormous vanity with two sinks. The updated kitchen comes entirely-equipped and features bespoke cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The living and dining areas have been completely updated and reimagined with extravagant and comfortable new furnishings and accents throughout. Your private balcony ideally accentuates the unbelievable vistas from this condominium. A row of bar seating makes it painless to drink in the view while appreciating a lunch or beverage. The other side of the balcony features an outdoor dining table. The many eateries and activities that are available in Shelter Cove Harbour will be at your fingertips. The beach is comfortably access with a fast drive to Palmetto Dunes Resort across the street or by calling the seasonal/on-call shuttle service The Palmetto Dunes Buggy.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To book the largest rental within your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. 7169 Harbourside II with Beautiful Marina Views! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available online. Otherwise, email the host before you book your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few problems.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles