- As low as $332/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3000 sq ft (279 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3000 square feet
This Hilton Head Island home rental features an open floor plan that is ideal for family gatherings - and you'll adore the private pool! The dining room has seating for eight and a wall of windows flanking a French door that opens to the outside deck. The deck has an outdoor dining table for four. Steps lead down from the deck to the pool with outdoor foot shower. The kitchen features state-of-the-art, stainless steel appliances including double wall ovens and a professional style gas counter-top range. A huge and open dining/serving counter with four barstools connects the kitchen and the adjoining dining room. The Bedroom 1 features TV/DVD, a enormous window with a pool view and a roomy private bath with a Jacuzzi tub and a walk-in shower. Bedroom 2 and 3 both feature TV/DVD. Up a half flight of stairs is the sizable, cathedral ceiling additional room, which is furnished as bedroom 4 offers 4 Twin Bunk beds with 2 Trundles and a TV/DVD. There is a generous driveway for off-road parking. This home is within short walking distance to the beach. Pool heat is available seasonally.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the right Hilton Head rental:
- First, have your family agree to a vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Ideal Hilton Head vacation rental for family gatherings! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property owner before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is best for your trip.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles