- As low as $126/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Fiddlers Cove 14K
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This handsomely updated 2BR/2BA condo is just a 5-min. walk from the beach. Highlights include a private covered balcony, a modern kitchen, and coastal-chic decor with bright accents throughout.
As part of the gated Fiddler's Cove Beach & Racquet Club, savor 10 tennis courts, two pools, a hot tub, a exercise center, and outside grilling areas and playgrounds. Nearby outdoor activities include swimming, fishing, and boating. Perched on the top floor with no neighbors above, this rental is the ideal home base for your beach vacation!
Unwind with a crisp drink in the chic living area, complete with a sleeper couch and a intelligent TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up delectable meals in the kitchen, outfitted with a bespoke tile backsplash, quartz countertops, and a full suite of appliances.
Serve meals at the dining table for six.
BED & BATH
This condo sleeps six guests between two bedrooms and a queen sleeper couch in the living area.
The primary suite has a queen bed and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom has a twin bed with a twin trundle.
The guest bathroom has a walk-in shower.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Sip morning coffee on the private covered balcony, where a bistro table seats two.
On-site amenities include:
-Two outdoor pools (one heated)
-10 Har-Tru clay tennis courts
-Clubhouse with table tennis and racquetball courts
The outdoor pools are open seasonally, from mid-March through October (the opening date is weather-dependent).
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Free Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer are supplied.
Unassigned parking is available for two cars in the parking lot.
This single-level condo is located on the third floor. Elevators are not available.
Located mid-island, this resort offers the beauty of Hilton Head without the hordes of the southern end of the island.
Walk just 300 yards to the beach; pack a picnic and appreciate a sun-kissed afternoon on the sand!
Dining, shopping, golf, and other island activities are all just a few mins.' drive. For high-octane adventure, ziplining and parasailing are within painless reach.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28790
City/town permit number: 028790
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Book your rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose the best vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Start by having your family decide on the best dates and a max budget.
- Private Balcony
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. message the property manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles