- As low as $282/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1171 sq ft (109 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1171 square feet
This entirely refreshed Hilton Head Vacation Rental is located on the 4th floor and is accessible by elevator.
The living room features a huge mounted flat screen TV and access to a private balcony with beautiful vistas of the Atlantic Ocean and community pool. The completely equipped kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar. The dining room offers seating for six.
The Primary bedroom features a king size bed, sizable mounted flat screen TV, and bay windows that offer vistas of the Ocean. The Primary bathroom includes an extravagant walk-in shower and two sink vanities. The guest bedroom features a enormous mounted flat screen TV and two double size beds.
Barrington Arms offers a swimming pool heated seasonally, hot tub, and a beach pavilion surrounded by magnificant landscaped grounds.
Heated: October 1-November 30 | March 1 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
Hot Tub is heated year-round
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your rental property in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. This fully renovated Hilton Head Vacation Rental is located on the 4th floor! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you simply love, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. text the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.