- As low as $176/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1199 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1199 square feet
This villa is centrally located within the Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center. It’s ideal for golfers, pickleballers, and tennis players. Let’s not forget the families who want to spend time at the beach. A short, level 10-min. walk will give you access to miles of pristine coastal sand and water.
You’ll be glad you chose this sizable two bedroom villa. It features a completely equipped kitchen with a new refrigerator and a washer/dryer.
The villa’s main living areas have all new plank style floor throughout. The living room has a huge sectional couch and an HDTV. A slider provides access to your private deck which overlooks Palmetto Dunes 11-mile lagoon system. The outdoor covered deck has a dining table that seats four and provides a incredible space to sit and relax during your stay.
The bedrooms are located on opposite ends of the villa. Both are nearly identical in size with two queen beds each, HDTV’s, and en suite bathrooms.
There is a very nice community pool complex just steps away from the front door. A community outdoor grille is also available for use. A bridge behind CentreCourt makes it incredibly simple to walk to Alexander’s restaurant, Hilton Head Outfitter’s bicycle and kayak units, the General store, and the Robert Trent Jones golf course. The Fazio Golf Course is also a short walk down the street. You will also have access to 24 pickleball and 19 tennis courts. By renting this villa, we offer two hours per day of complimentary play at either, depending on availability, and discounted golf. You will also appreciate discounts at many of the Palmetto Dunes amenities. See below for more details.
Come spend your Hilton Head vacation here. You’ll be pleased with your choice.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping and golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- To find the largest rental for your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. 2 Bedroom Centre Court Villa with Lagoon Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles