- As low as $259/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1148 square feet
Picture ideal vistas from your living room windows!
Savor pool vistas with the great Atlantic ocean just beyond. You'll also have vistas of the landscaped grounds and ocean from the private balcony, opening to both the living room and master bedroom.
The completely equipped kitchen offers granite counters and a washer/dryer in the laundry room. DVD, Cable, Wireless Internet are available. The sleeper couch in the living room accepts this unit to sleep seven comfortably.
Captain's Walk features a enormous swimming pool, a infant pool, cabana, sizable sunbathing deck, gas grilles, and boardwalk to the beach. Pool heated seasonally.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best rental experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To book the most suitable vacation home within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose the perfect rental home:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Oceanfront villa rental on Hilton Head Island! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If not, call the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- During arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your life at home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles