- As low as $233/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1290 sq ft (120 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1290 square feet
"ShoreWinds" is conveniently located right next to Coligny Plaza where fun and food is ample! Unit 410 IS ON THE 4TH FLOORING WHERE THE ROOF TOP POOL AND HOT TUB ARE LOCATED. OUT THE DOOR STRAIGHT TO THE POOL AND HOT TUB! This highly sought after gated building offers a covered parking garage and elevator. This villa offers a great, open floor plan to include a dining table with seating for 6, well equipped kitchen with bar seating for 3, and cavernous living room with pull out couch and two club chairs. Savor drinks on the huge, covered patio that overlooks the heart of the island with entrances from both the living room and master bedroom. The unit also features a full size stackable washer and dryer making it convenient to clean your beach attire!
The owners suite offers a king sized bed(new bed 2020), flat screen Tv, and roomy en suite bath with separate vanity area, enormous garden soaking tub, and walk in shower.
The guest bedroom includes two twin beds, flat screen TV, and a private genorously sized bath with combo tub shower.
North Shore Place is located on North Forest Beach Dr. and also includes access to the oceanfront pools at the Seacrest Resort. Live music, great eateries, shopping and live entertainment are steps away to include The Tiki Hut, Frosty Frog, The Sandbar, Pool Bar Jim's, and so much more. If you want a great place in the heart of the action, this is the place!
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. With fishing and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the best value, consider shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Select your vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Beach, Oceanfront & Rooftop Pool. Next to Coligny. 4th Floor North Shore Place has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.