- As low as $207/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Music library
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In a village
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1244 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Wood stove
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1244 square feet
Villamare Ocean Front Complex, Ocean vistas, Just Steps from the Beach!
Palmetto Dunes 1200 modern square feet , 3132 Villamare, provide luxury and comfort for everybody in your traveling event. This recent remodeled 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa is located first floor oceanfront serviced by elevator and has nice vistas of the Atlantic Ocean from main balcony outside both master bedroom and the main living area. Great for morning coffee and afternoon drinks.
* Sleeps 6
* 2 Bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms
* 1 King, 2 Queens, new memory foam couch bed couch
* Golf from $39 including cart on championship courses
* Steps to the beach
* 3 TVs, 55 inch living room| DVD | Stereo | Free WiFi
* Balconies off of the living area and both bedrooms
* Free access to the Palmetto Dunes Buggy (seasonal)
* 4 complimentary beach cruiser bicycles, complimentary wi fi and local phone, complimentary tennis-pickleball, 4 complimentary beach chairs, heated oceanfront pool, complimentary health club, heated indoor pool, and more
* Includes the Beach Properties Advantage!
* COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE SERVICE is included by 'PALMETTO DUNES BUGGY' in effect from March to October from 8am to 9pm. Regular stops at Shelter Cove Plaza, Mall, and Harbour,
Our unit is close to the indoor pool and health club and is only a short walk through lush vegetation to the ocean and enormous outdoor pool. This opulent third floor villa offers a cavernous living and dining area with a huge master bedroom with a king-sized bed and private bathroom with a huge soaking tub. The second bedroom has two queen beds and a private bath. The living room has a queen sleeper-couch providing three sleeping areas. A balcony is located off each bedroom and the living room.
THIS IS A NO PET AND NON-SMOKING UNIT!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
* Walking distance to 3 golf courses, eateries, stores, riverboat canals, world famed pickle ball and tennis center, best secure bicycle paths on the whole island, a really first class experience at the best value on all of Hilton Head.
* complimentary pickle ball and tennis 2 hours per day
When entering the sizable and modern 1200 square foot villa, guests will savor the completely equipped kitchen, and roomy living/dining area. This bright villa offers tile floors throughout the living area. New couch bed couch and adore seat couch and living room chair. The living room features a 55” flat screen T.V. with DVD player. The refreshed kitchen offers granite countertops, stainless appliances, and slight ocean vistas. New LG full size front load complimentary washer and dryer in the villa. There is a breakfast bar with 2 stools, Keurig and drip coffee makers, and also a dining table that seats 6 comfortably.
The master bedroom is behind the French doors, located just off the living area. It has a king size bed, 40” flat screen TV and a private updated bathroom with granite counter tops, bespoke cabinets and all new fixtures, as well as a separate room with a freshly tiled glass enclosed shower. There is also a large soaking tub in the bedroom. You have access to the balcony that is shared with the living room from the master bedroom. You can hear the waves crashing while you’re lying in bed!
The 2nd master bedroom which is on the other side of the living area from the main master has 2 queen beds, and an updated private bath with shower. 40 inch tv. This bedroom has its own private balcony with chairs and table for taking in the ocean area after a long day at the beach.
Guests staying in the Villamare complex have access to all the amenities the Palmetto Dunes community and Hilton Head has to offer. These include complimentary world class tennis- pickle ball facilities, delightful golf courses from $19 including cart, covered parking, 4 complimentary beach cruiser bicycles, Free fire works on Tuesday nights in season, 4 complimentary quality beach chairs, complimentary secure high speed wi fi, complimentary local and long distance phone service, great cable tv with complimentary movies, 5 complimentary outdoor gas grille area and picnic tables, access to ocean front bars and restaurant, and beach facilities at the Dunes home and eateries and ocean front bar at the Marriott next door past our great grille area.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near theme parks and on the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Villamare With Ocean Views And Closest Villa To The Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles