About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1244 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Villamare Ocean Front Complex, Ocean vistas, Just Steps from the Beach!
Palmetto Dunes 1200 modern square feet , 3132 Villamare, provide luxury and comfort for everybody in your traveling event. This recent modernized 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa is located first floor oceanfront serviced by elevator and has nice vistas of the Atlantic Ocean from main balcony outside both master bedroom and the main living area. Great for morning coffee and afternoon drinks.
* Sleeps 6
* 2 Bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms
* 1 King, 2 Queens, couch bed couch
* Golf from $19 including cart on championship courses
* Steps to the beach
* 3 TVs 55 inch living room| DVD | Stereo | Free WiFi
* Balconies off of the living area and both bedrooms
* Free access to the Palmetto Dunes Buggy (seasonal)
* 4 complimentary beach cruiser bicycles, complimentary wi fi and local phone, complimentary tennis, 4 complimentary beach chairs, heated oceanfront pool, complimentary health club, heated indoor pool, and more
* Includes the Beach Properties Advantage!
* Walking distance to 3 golf courses, eateries, stores, riverboat canals, world famed pickle ball and tennis center, best secure bicycle paths on the whole island, a really first class experience at the best value on all of Hilton Head.
* complimentary pickle ball and tennis 2 hours per day
When entering the huge and modern 1200 square foot villa, guests will savor the entirely equipped kitchen, and roomy living/dining area. This bright villa offers tile floors throughout the living area. The living room features a 55” flat screen TV with DVD player. The refreshed kitchen offers granite countertops, stainless appliances, and slight ocean vistas. Free washer and dryer in the villa. There is a breakfast bar with 2 stools, Keurig and drip coffee makers, and also a dining table that seats 6 comfortably.
The master bedroom is behind the French doors, located just off the living area. It has a king size bed, 40” flat screen TV and a private updated bathroom with granite counter tops, bespoke cabinets and all new fixtures, as well as a separate room with a freshly tiled glass enclosed shower. There is also a sizable soaking tub in the bedroom. You have access to the balcony that is shared with the living room from the master bedroom. You can hear the waves crashing while you’re lying in bed!
The 2nd master bedroom which is on the other side of the living area from the main master has 2 queen beds, and an updated private bath with shower. 40 inch tv. This bedroom has its own private balcony with chairs and table for taking in the ocean area after a long day at the beach.
Guests staying in the Villamare complex have access to all the amenities the Palmetto Dunes community and Hilton Head has to offer. These include complimentary world class tennis- pickle ball facilities, elegant golf courses from $19 including cart, covered parking, 4 complimentary beach cruiser bicycles, Free fire works on Tuesday nights in season, 4 complimentary quality beach chairs, complimentary secure high speed wi fi, complimentary local and long distance phone service, great cable tv with complimentary movies, 5 complimentary outdoor gas grille area and picnic tables, access to ocean front bars and restaurant, and beach facilities at the Dunes home and eateries and ocean front bar at the Marriott next door past our great grille area.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near theme parks and on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental home booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Book your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Finding the perfect rental:
- Start by having your family select the best dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Villamare With Ocean Views And Closest Villa To The Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles