- As low as $235/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1447 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1447 square feet
This definitely fantastic villa is located within the Queens Grant Community in Palmetto Dunes.
The kitchen was completely modernized and is now an open concept! All appliances are high-quality stainless steel and the cabinets are bespoke tailored. The dining and living areas are well appointed, with the living room featuring a flat screen TV and access to the private deck.
The Primary bedroom features a King bed with flat screen TV and access to the private deck. The second bedroom consists of one Queen and one Twin with a flat screen TV. Both bathrooms have been completely refreshed! The Primary bathroom has a bespoke tiled shower while the guest bathroom has a bespoke tiled tub/shower combo.
The vistas are over the top! From your private deck, you will have vistas of the 1st hole of Robert Trent Jones and also the Driving Range and practice areas.
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, try changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- First and foremost, have your group select trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Recently Renovated with Open Concept! One of the best in Queens Grant! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles