- As low as $161/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Video games
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2773 sq ft (258 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2773 square feet
Sea Pines Sanctuary
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Adore golf? Appreciate the beach? Appreciate tennis? Then Sea Pines Sanctuary is the ideal getaway for you and your family and friends. Located in an ideal location in the photogenic Sea Pines Plantation, this entirely updated, calming, 2,773-square-foot, single-level vacation home overlooks the seventh green of the freshly remodeled, world-class Atlantic Dunes Golf Course. It even has a game room with a game system!
The full-service, stately Sea Pines Beach Club is less than a mile away, giving you the choice of walking or cycling down the breathtaking bicycle path that wanders through the majestic oak trees and palms adjacent to the ninth fairway of Atlantic Dunes or driving and parking at the beach club. The world-class golf clubhouse, restaurant, and practice facilities for the Atlantic Dunes and Heron Pointe Golf Courses are a short walk away between the home and the beach club. One of our favorite places in Sea Pines is Harbour Town, which is only a mile and a half from the home. Harbour Town features a PGA Tour golf course, top-notch tennis facilities, stores, eateries, live entertainment, and the world-famed yacht basin and lighthouse. The South Beach Marina is just over three miles from the home. It features a pool, additional tennis courts, and the famed Salty Dog Café, among other eateries, stores, and a relaxing outdoor bar overlooking the water. Equestrians will be overjoyed to learn that Lawton Stables is less than a mile north of the home.
Imagine appreciating all of this with your family and friends amid impressive live oak trees and hanging Spanish moss overlooking a ideally manicured golf course from the screened porch on the back of the home. Willow Oak Road is one of the original streets and certainly one of the quietest in Sea Pines despite its ideal, central location.
Things to Know
The pool and spa can be heated from Labor Day to Memorial Day for an additional fee.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
7 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028667
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Booking your vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the best vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Dreamy, upgraded home with golf course view, private pool & spa -near beach club has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.