- As low as $800/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This amazing near ocean home in the heart of Palmetto Dunes is brand new to the rental market for summer 2024! With only a 5 min. walk to the beach, private pool, private dock, and a fantastic layout for families, this is sure to be a new favorite.
12 Haul Away is the ideal home for a multi family hideaway. The main bedroom is on the first level (no steps) along with the living, dining and kitchen. The living room features a huge sectional couch and numerous comfortable chairs for your family nights in. This room also features a TV, decorative fireplace, and sliding door to the pool. Just off the living room you will find the fantastic sun room with plenty of seating and great vistas of the landscape and down to the lagoon and dock. This will be a family favorite spot for afternoon naps and reading. Open to the living room is the dining room seating 10. The kitchen has a sizable passthrough to the dining, making serving very simple for your huge family. The kitchen is gorgeously refreshed and bright, with granite counters, stainless steal appliances, and a breakfast nook seating 6. There is also a propane grille off the kitchen. The laundry room with full size washer and dryer, half bath, and garage access are also on this level.
The main level bedroom features a king bed, TV, doors to the pool, and a private bath with a enormous soaker tub and a walk in shower.
There are separate wings for the additional bedrooms. The first will be up its own flights of stairs and has the 2nd master bedroom with a king bed, TV, and a private bath with walk in shower. The other wing is up a separate flight of stairs on the other side of the home. This side has three bedrooms. The third bedroom features a king bed, comfortable reading chair, TV, and a private bath with walk in shower. The fourth bedroom has a queen bed and will share the hall bath with the fifth bedroom which has a twin trundle and a desk.
The private pool area is going to be a highlight of this home. The kids will have a blast spending their evenings splashing in the pool after long days on the beach. There is plenty of seating and a good amount of both sun and shade. Another great feature is the dock. Palmetto Dunes lagoons are great for kayaking and fishing, bring your poles.
Do not miss your chance to book this fantastic beach home only mins. to the beach!
**Please note the kayaks and canoes are not for guest use. Feel complimentary to bring your own. Kayaks must be kept in the garage or back yard**
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping and golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Hilton Head rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
Narrow your Search:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 12 Haul Away - New to Island Getaway, lagoon view short walk to the beach has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles