- As low as $368/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2749 sq ft (255 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2749 square feet
This alluring Hilton Head Island vacation rental is within a ten min. walk to the beach. It features an open layout with two master suites and a private pool. As you walk into the front door, you are greeted by an open floor plan which consists of a sizable dining room, living area, and freshly refreshed kitchen. The enormous bar top provides additional seating for everybody to convene in the kitchen while appreciating a home cooked meal, with an adjacent dining area providing seating for eight. One Primary suite has a king bed, a flat screen TV, and a private bathroom that has a huge jetted garden tub and stand alone shower overlooking the freshly landscaped pool. Another Primary suite offers a King bed, queen sleeper couch, a flat screen TV and a private bathroom. The third bedroom has a queen bed, TV, and a private bathroom. A fourth bedroom has two double beds, a TV, and a private bathroom. Pool heat is not available with this home.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to book a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, try shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the best Hilton Head rental:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Private pool, spacious open floor, and more! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or applied to your invoice.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. text the property manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles