About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3359 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Gloucester 36 offers everything you would want for your Hilton Head vacation: a great location, amazing amenities, superb decoration, and plenty of space and privacy, ideal for a family hideaway. This ground floor getaway has everything you and your guests could need on the main and only level of the home. Upon entering, you'll notice high-end furnishings and finishes and plenty of light. To your right, you'll find a bedroom/studio equipped with a twin daybed with a trundle, a well-equipped desk, and a modest flatscreen TV on a stand. Right off the studio is the laundry room with a private washer/dryer, a sink, cleaning supplies, and an Avalon water dispenser. Then, you'll come across the completely-equipped kitchen–a prepare's heaven. It's roomy enough to move around freely while cooking and comes equipped with plenty of counter space, modern appliances that include a double-door, full-size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, toaster, double oven, electric oven, mixer, utensil, wine refrigerator, mini-refrigerator, and even a modest flatscreen TV on the counter! The kitchen island seats three and the dining table right off the kitchen has space for up to six people.
As you leave the kitchen, your jaw will drop at the sight of the cavernous living room area, which is actually separated into two smaller areas. The media area is made up of a huge, wall-mounted flatscreen TV surrounded by four recliners (one is a double), a desk, a DVD player, a gaming console with games supplied, a record player, and a ceiling fan. The other part of the living area is the ideal place to relax–here you'll find plenty of seating such as two chairs and a high table, a chaise lounge, a couch with a footstool, two armchairs, and a two-person couch. There are plenty of magazines throughout the home, so don't hesitate to grab one of them, snuggle up on the couch, and get lost in them. A cozy see-through room divider will take you to the main dining room featuring high-end touches, a huge dining table with space for up to eight dinner guests, a convenient wine cooler, and a wine rack.
The screened porch is a great place to relax if you're looking for some seclusion from the group–wall-to-wall windows allow vistas of the marvelous backyard, giant trees, deck, and pool area. The inviting sectional couch and wall-mounted flatscreen TV create the ideal spot for a calming afternoon. Air conditioning and one ceiling fan in each room will be ideal for warm days and to stay away from the heat. This dog-friendly getaway offers five bedrooms and three full bathrooms. The main bedroom has a king bed, ceiling fan, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV, drawers, a enormous closet, and a chaise lounge. Off the main bedroom is an ensuite bathroom with delightful decor, a two-person vanity, a walk-in tiled shower, a makeup vanity, a towel heater, and yes, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV. Bedroom number two has a queen bed, a closet, a ceiling fan, and a flatscreen TV on top of a drawer. Bedroom number three has a queen bed as well, a sizable wall-mounted TV and mirror, a closet, a ceiling fan, and a folding ottoman. And last, but not least, bedroom number four has a queen bed, a ceiling fan, a modest couch at the foot of a bed, and a flatscreen on top of a drawer. One full bathroom features a double vanity and a walk-in shower, while the other has a one-person vanity and a walk-in shower.
Outside is all about entertaining with a partially covered patio with two ceiling fans and a seating area with a two-person couch and four outdoor chairs, a private outdoor pool with pool toys for the kids and kids at heart, a pool area with a poolside bar with a flatscreen TV and four stools, six lounge chairs, one seating area near the bar with a couch and two cushioned lounge chairs, a private gas grille, a deck with an outdoor dining area for six people, and another seating area near the pool with three chairs, a table, and a lounge chair. The front porch offers another great relaxation spot with a ceiling fan, a swing, and a convenient basketball hoop.
What’s close by:
Shipyard Plantation is an elite resort community with a appealing coastal ambiance on the south end of Hilton Head Island. The 803-acre gated plantation features a 27 hole championship golf course at Shipyard Golf Club, and Van Der Meer Shipyard Racquet Club, one of the top 50 tennis resorts in the country. Relaxing comes naturally on the beach at Shipyard Beach Club and if you’re feeling adventurous, take a spectacular walk or bicycle ride down the winding trails. You’ll also find yourself within walking distance to the heart of Hilton Head, Coligny Plaza.
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi
Renter must be 25 years old.
Please note that the private pool is not heated.
One parking pass for the Shipyard Beach Club Parking.
Dog-friendly for a modest, nightly fee! Two dogs are allowed.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: Guests will receive up to three parking passes. Guests will park in the driveway - the garage is not for guest access and street parking is not allowed.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Shipyard Golf Course and Van Der Meer Tennis Academy. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your Hilton Head rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Choosing and booking the right Hilton Head rental:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Family-Friendly Home w/Private Pool, Screened Porch, Free WiFi, Gas Grill, & W/D has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what is suitable for your trip.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.