- As low as $490/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2673 sq ft (248 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2673 square feet
Come savor this gorgeous and comfortable home located on Cartgate drive within the heart of Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort!
This four bedroom, three and a half bathroom home is ideal for family's looking to get more out of their vacation.
The kitchen comes entirely-equipped to meet your family's cooking needs and has bar seating for four. The formal dining room seats six.
The primary suite is sizable and provides a king bed, Intelligent TV, sitting area and an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom has a granite double vanity and a enormous tiled walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed, Intelligent TV an en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom also has a granite vanity and tiled walk-in shower. The third bedroom has one queen and the fourth bedroom has two sets of twin bunk beds. The third and fourth bedrooms share a bathroom which features a tub and shower combination.
Outside your family is going to fall in adore with your own private pool! The beach is conveniently accessed by a short ten min. bicycle road, two min. drive or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy, which is an on-call and seasonal complimentary transportation service within the resort. Pool heat is not available with this home.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Cozy Private Home Tucked Away Within Palmetto Dunes Resort! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your group.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you simply love, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
Know before you go:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles