- As low as $117/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 746 sq ft (69 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 746 square feet
Cutter Court 912
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located within walking distance of Harbour Town, this sunny and well-decorated second-floor condo is ready to be your home-away-from-home on Hilton Head Island. Savor access to the beach at the Sea Pines Beach Club - you can get there by bicycle, Sea Pines Trolley, or car (note there is very limited parking available).
Adorned with updated decor, this sunny and inviting vacation rental offers a well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a dining table for four (for meals or family game nights), and a comfortable living area with a Netflix-equipped TV. And when you want to savor some fresh air off the water, step out onto your furnished balcony—a great place to relax with coffee and a good book.
What's close by:
Cutter Court is conveniently located in the heart of Harbour Town with water sports, a amazing playground, stores, and eateries all within walking distance. Visit the historic Harbourtown Lighthouse, check out the Pirates of Hilton Head, and take in the view from the end of the Pier, all less than a half-mile away. The golf-lovers in your group will be in heaven as well, as Harbour Town Golf Links is right around the corner.
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi
A double couch bed is supplied
Elevator in the building
Painless access and some features for guests with limited mobility
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33409
City/town permit number: 073880
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and by the sea. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Coastal Discovery Museum and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the most suitable rental within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
How to select the perfect vacation rental:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Clubhouse-view condo near golf with AC - easy bike or trolley ride to beach has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.