- As low as $212/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- In a village
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1259 sq ft (117 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1259 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located along Shelter Cove Harbour, this second-floor condo offers the ideal blend of coastal fun right outside your doorstep. Walk mere steps to reach local eateries, or take a leisurely walk to board a fishing charter, tiki boat eco tour, or sunset dolphin cruise. The condo complex also features a shared outdoor pool where you can spend afternoons basking in the sun.
Start your day with morning coffee on the condo's balcony that overlooks the harbor. Feel the breeze through the palm trees while you watch boats pass by and map out plans for the day. Step inside to the sunlit living area where ample seating surrounds a intelligent TV. Channel your inner chef in the well-equipped kitchen, then share meals at the six-person dining table. Additional perks include central AC and a private washer/dryer.
THINGS TO KNOW
There is a queen couch bed in the living room.
Streaming is available using your own accounts.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 32855
City/town permit number: 026409
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the most suitable rental within budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfect Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by having your group select a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Waterfront condo with walkable locale, central AC, washer/dryer, & shared pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is right for your group.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.5 miles