- As low as $114/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 20F
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Offering an unbeatable location only a half mile from Folly Field Beach and Folly Field Beach Park, this second-floor condo is the ideal home base if you would like to discover and experience Hilton Head Island like a local! Savor being located within five miles of fabulous attractions, including Fish Haul Beach Park, Coastal Discovery Museum, The Jazz Corner, Driessen Beach Park, Bradley Beach, and dreamy golf courses.
When you make this darling condo your next home away from home, you are also granted access to community amenities, including charcoal and gas grilles for your warm-weather barbecues, a shining outdoor pool for cooling down during warm days, a bubbly hot tub to treat yourself to a calming bath, and a tennis court and exercise center to work up a sweat.
This snowbird-friendly getaway offers a comfortable balcony off the living area with some beach chairs and a nice bistro table where you can put your exhilarating beverages and some finger foods. Spread out comfortably in the living area, furnished with inviting chairs and a couch, and a intelligent TV with streaming and cable. Feeling hungry after an entertaining tennis match or a rejuvenating splash in the pool? Then, come back home to a delicious homemade meal prepared in the entirely-equipped kitchen! Both bedrooms are equipped with intelligent TVs and the primary bedroom additionally features an en suite bathroom. Ceiling fans in every room offer breezy comfort for the whole household. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed WiFi (ideal for remote work) and an on-site washer/dryer. Added perks include pickleball paddles and beach body boards.
- Charcoal and gas grilles
- Hot tub
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Exercise center
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31463
City/town permit number: 036130
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. 2nd-floor condo with balcony, hot tub, outdoor pool, grills, gym, & washer/dryer has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your invoice.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles