- As low as $153/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 816 sq ft (76 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 816 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Savor lush surroundings in a beautiful treehouse that offers all of the amenities of modern life along with close by fishing areas, beaches, rivers, and the ocean. You'll be well-served by this Sea Pines treehouse called Sealoft.
Located in Sea Pines, a prime vacation area located on Hilton Head Island, Sealoft is located within a fast bicycle or car ride to the multifaceted attractions characterizing Harbor Town. If you’re out for a boating vacation, you’ll find marinas and boat units amid the lagoons and rivers of this photogenic area. At the same time, you’ll be able to savor the best of Harbor Town’s establishments including the Smith Stearns Tennis Academy, the Harbor Town Golf Links, and a wide selection of cafes and eateries ready to serve you fresh coffee and newly caught seafood. Dogs are welcome in this home.
The property is octagon-shaped and contains plenty of windows for striking vistas of the surrounding marshland. The home comes equipped with conveniences that include central AC and heating, a washer and dryer, and a entirely equipped kitchen.
Book your Hilton Head escape, and appreciate a unique view of the island while being close to all of the action.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25805
City/town permit number: 025805
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To book the most suitable rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking the perfectrental:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Unique Treehouse Haven with Marsh-Front Views & Large Deck - Walk to Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. Call the host right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.