- As low as $165/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 square feet
You'll adore this three bedroom Hickory Cove villa!
The kitchen comes entirely-equipped with everything you'll need to dine in. The dining room seats six. The living room features plenty of comfortable seating for the whole family with an HDTV and slider access to your private deck. Completing the first floor is the enormous Primary suite with king bed, HDTV, secondary slider access to the private deck and an en-suite bathroom with tiled tub and shower combination.
Upstairs you'll find the remaining two guest bedrooms. One of the guest bedrooms has two queen beds, trundle bed, HDTV and an en-suite bathroom with tiled tub and shower combination. The other guest bedroom has two queen beds and one twin bed, HDTV and yet another en-suite bathroom with tiled tub and shower combination.
The beach is accessed with a five min. bicycle ride!
***Tree Trimming Work***
November 13-16, 2023
Property Wide - Tree trimming and removal
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- To get the best value, change your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfectrental home:
- First, have your group choose dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Large Three Bedroom Villa in the Heart of Palmetto Dunes! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before booking the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or applied to your invoice.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles