- As low as $225/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2014 sq ft (187 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2014 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. Both the spa and pool share the same heater. In order for the spa to be heated, the pool must be heated as well. When isolating the spa to heat to a higher temperature the pool will be not be heating. It is important to turn off the spa when finished. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
Spend time calming in the private pool or spa at this striking beach home. Boasting a comfortable style and amenities like complimentary WiFi and a private washer/dryer, this getaway makes a ideal home base at Hilton Head. The open living room is family-friendly and laid back, while the full kitchen has everything you'll need for meals. The private pool and spa are comfortably accessed through a sliding glass door. The master bedroom offers a 37-inch flatscreen TV, a private bathroom, and a private sitting room. Offering affordability and great perks like a private pool and spa, this Hilton Head hideaway is sure bet for a fun family vacation!
What's close by:
This roomy and gorgeously appointed hideaway is in the Sea Pines area of Hilton Head Island, and it's within a fast walk to the beach. You'll be near many fashionable attractions such as Harbor Town, the South Beach Marina, and the South Beach Racquet Club. You can also stretch your legs on one of the many bicycle trails that crisscross the island, or you can take a load off at one of the many world-class golf courses.
Things to know:
Full kitchen (with dishwasher)
Snowbird-friendly - contact Vacasa to inquire about special rates!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
7 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027184
City/town permit number: 27184
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, picking, and booking yourrental home:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Classic Ranch-Style with Private Pool & Spa, Near the Beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the host before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.